|Dvorson's Food Service Equipment, Inc.
480 Gate Five Road - Suite #115
Sausalito, CA 94965
Phone (415) 332-5840
Toll Free (877) 386-7766
Fax (415) 332-2891
The Montague Company
The Montague Legend Series HEAVY
DUTY RANGES AND OVENS
- Satin finish stainless steel front standard, sides optional
- Satin finish stainless steel 4" (10.2cm) flue risers
- All painted surfaces are electrolytic zinc coated for superior corrosion
protection and long life.
- 1 1/4;" (3.2cm) front manifold gas connection allows for customized
- Extra deep (42"/106.7cm) ranges available
- Sleek, streamlined flue risers and high shelves
- Time tested angle-iron construction throughout for the most demanding
- Available with or without ovens, modular stands, cabinet bases, or
as countertop units
- Convection ovens for ranges and broilers
- Hassle free! Designed for quick installation and easy clean up
- Matching salamander and cheesemelters available
- Also available are casters, channel bases, quick disconnects, restraining
devices and special prison packages
- "CE" approved models available for use in the U.K. and Ireland
- You tell us what you want.
- More usable cooking surface, 36" W x 31" D.
- Optional 37" depth. Frytops - 28" deep.
- Renowned counter-weighted door.
- Front vented ovens with consistently reliable temperatures.
- A must for those perfect meals! Satin finish stainless steel front,
including 4" flue riser (standard)
- Sleek, streamlined flue risers and high shelves.
- Available in one-piece sections up to 9 feet long. Lift " on or off" .
- Chinese Ranges are built to order.
- Available with casters, channel bases, quick disconnects and restraining
- All painted surfaces have electrolytic zinc under-coating for corrosion
protection and longer life.
- Hassle Free!
- Quick installation / Easy daily cleanup.
- Underfired and Overfired Broilers available in many variations.
- Convection Ovens for ranges and overfired broilers.
- Choose from 24 standard configurations, all priced the same
- One of the largest cooking surfaces in the industry
- Heavy duty one piece cast iron grates
- Open tops feature largest cast iron burners in the industry
- Precision ground steel hot tops with heat conduction studs
- Manual or thermostatic controlled steel frytop/griddle available with
- Ring and cover tops offer graduated heat from front to back
|Legend Has It A choice of
over 20 standard variations, plus custom designs.
- Front vent design means consistent temperatures
throughout for perfect baking results every time!
- Standard ovens (40,000 BTUs/hr cast iron burner) are 26 5/8" wide
by 28" deep by 15" high (67.6cm x 71.1cm x 38.1cm)
- Convection ovens (45,000 BTUs/hr cast iron burner) are 26 5/8" wide
by 22 1/4" deep by 15" high (67.6cm x 56.5cm x 38.1cm)
- Interior is fully porcelain lined for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty throttling type thermostat located in "cool zone" for years
of accurate temperature control
- Bright nickel coated racks and rack guides
- Renowned counter-weighted door provides a tight seal without door
springs or a gasket so strong that you can stand on it!
[click here] for the Grizzly Series