Cybernox, whose scientific name is Quasi-Crystal, is a patented metallurgical discovery that alters the molecular structure of a proprietary combination of multi-cast metals to create a Revolutionary new alloy that is super hard (10 times harder than stainless steel), low adhesion, extremely durable, and has high heat distribution. When applied to cookware, it creates the most idealistic pan in terms of function, ever developed.
- Indestructible cooking surface made of a permanent stick-resistant alloy - not a wear-prone coating.
- Patented Cybernox surface will never peels blister or warp over time so durable it's even warranted for commercial kitchens.
- Provides constant, uniform heat distribution - ideal for searing, browning, sauteing and deglazing.
- Resists temperatures of over 1800 F - perfect for oven and broiler use.
- Totally metal utensil and dishwasher safe.
- Easy to clean by hand.
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel body.
- Hand-welded (to the outside) sturdy, stainless steel handle stays cool to the touch.
- Can be used on any heat surface, including induction cook tops.
SITRAM's Timeless Warranty Limited Lifetime of the pan.
Food cooks better with Cybernox The secret is the patented Cybernox surface that distributes the heat quickly and perfectly even to eliminate all hot spots, and provide a constant heat flow over the cooking surface.
Food tastes better with Cybernox The Cybernox cooking surface intensifies flavor by "Heat-Searing" foods to seal in the natural juices. Meat, chicken and fish exhibit more even browning with less shrinkage.
Sauces and gravies are tastier and more delicious. Vegetables and fruits retain appetizing colors.
The Cybernox surface is exceptionally durable. The high tech alloy surface is completely metal utensil safe. After a time, what may appear to be scratches will probably prove to be deposits from cooking utensils made of a softer metal. Be assured that superficial scratches wilt never harm nor hinder the stick -resistant cooking properties.
Unlike traditional Non-Stick coatings which discolor, blister, peel and deteriorate if accidentally overheated, Cybernox is so advanced in material that it can resist temperatures over 1800* F Cybernox...
Stick-Resistant and Easy to Clean *Initially you may find Cybernox's stick-resistant properties slightly less efficient than other types of wear prone Non-Stick coating.
However, the advanced Cybernox surface remains stick-resistant for a lifetime, -as opposed to other Non-Stick coatings which lessen over time - devaluing your investment. Cybernox's smooth, hard finish is easy to clean. Most foods simply wash off by hand when you use hot, soapy water. Stubborn, burned or heavy food residue may be easily cleaned off with nylon or metallic scrubbies and scouring powder - you can even use a steel wool pad.